I am the system administrator and am trying to delete the user accounts that
are no longer needed on my computer but the computer locks up every time I
click on delete account. I chose to delete all files associated with the
account. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this problem?

help with deleting user account wrote:
> I am the system administrator and am trying to delete the user
> accounts that are no longer needed on my computer but the computer
> locks up every time I click on delete account. I chose to delete all
> files associated with the account. Can anyone help me troubleshoot
> this problem?

Locks up for how long. If you chose to delete all files - that could take a
long time.
Delete the accounts without deleting the files.
Then go into C:\Documents and Settings and find the associated
subdirectories.. Take ownership of them and delete them.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP