Best choice: Minolta Dimage G400, Canon IXUS 430 (S410) or..

Dear reader,
I like to buy a compact, digital camera of 4Mpx and I'm hesitating between 3
Minolta Dimage G400, Canon IXUS 430 (S410) or Nikon Coolpix 4200

Which one would you recommend? Why?

Thans a lot for your response!!

best regards,
Etiënne Jacobs
The Netherlands

jay

The Nikon 4200 and the Canon S410 appear to be very similar. I went with
the Nikon 4200. Why? I liked how it fit in my hand, layout of the
controls, and ease of use. It also takes great pics!
The Nikon uses a SD card instead of Compact flash. Could be nice if you have
other gadgets using SD cards. It also has a 12 meg built in memory that
acts as a buffer or can stor images if you don't have a SD card. Really
nice when trying the camera in the store. Beyond that 12meg doesn't store
much.
Nikon has 640x480 movie mode which is a bit bigger. You can get 30fps if
you move up to the 5200 model.

They are both good cameras.