Best choice: Minolta Dimage G400, Canon IXUS 430 (S410) or..

Dear reader,
I like to buy a compact, digital camera of 4Mpx and I'm hesitating between 3
Minolta Dimage G400, Canon IXUS 430 (S410) or Nikon Coolpix 4200

Which one would you recommend? Why?

Thans a lot for your response!!

best regards,
Etiënne Jacobs
The Netherlands
1 answer Last reply
More about best choice minolta dimage g400 canon ixus s410

    The Nikon 4200 and the Canon S410 appear to be very similar. I went with
    the Nikon 4200. Why? I liked how it fit in my hand, layout of the
    controls, and ease of use. It also takes great pics!
    The Nikon uses a SD card instead of Compact flash. Could be nice if you have
    other gadgets using SD cards. It also has a 12 meg built in memory that
    acts as a buffer or can stor images if you don't have a SD card. Really
    nice when trying the camera in the store. Beyond that 12meg doesn't store
    much.
    Nikon has 640x480 movie mode which is a bit bigger. You can get 30fps if
    you move up to the 5200 model.

    They are both good cameras.

    "Etienne Jacobs" <etienne.jacobs@tiscali.nl> wrote in message
    > Dear reader,
    > I like to buy a compact, digital camera of 4Mpx and I'm hesitating between
    3
    > Minolta Dimage G400, Canon IXUS 430 (S410) or Nikon Coolpix 4200
    >
    > Which one would you recommend? Why?
    >
    > Thans a lot for your response!!
    >
    > best regards,
    > Etiënne Jacobs