In my BIOS I have these options:
HDD (0)
HDD (1)
HDD (2)
HDD (3)

What is the significance of the # in the (?).
! am trying to disable “boot from USB drive” option, but it is not listed
in my system BIOS. Any help would be greatly appreciated…-GS-

guysullivan <guysullivan@rogers.com> wrote in message news:a4b5d387d3de4734f186a87b604e3415@localhost.talkaboutcomputing.com...

> In my BIOS I have these options
> HDD (0)
> HDD (1)
> HDD (2)
> HDD (3)

> What is the significance of the # in the (?).

They are basically a sequential number for the drives found
when the bios does the scan for hard drives at boot time.

> ! am trying to disable “boot from USB drive”
> option, but it is not listed in my system BIOS.

That may mean that it cant boot from a USB drive.

Or that its not that well designed and your choice
with what to boot from is limited by the design.