Restriction on Changes to Internet Options

I am the only "Computer Administrator" on my computer. When I go to Control
Panel, Internet Options and try to change my settings (e.g. Home Page), my
access is restricted. I tried a clean boot (as recommended by Article
320159) but the problem seems to be in Windows XP Security or IE.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The problem is with malware or virus infections that like to disable these options. See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Windows XP Security Console. These restrictions and many others can be controlled with this utility.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.