More about computer privacy

    From: "RPHFROMUT" <RPHFROMUT@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEBODY TO RECEIVE A LIST OF ALL SITES VISITED
    | ON MY COMPUTER FROM THEIR COMPUTER WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT? I KNOW
    | THERE IS ACCOUNTABLILITY SOFTWEAR BUT COULD THE PERSON THAT SET UP MY
    | COMPUTER HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON WITHOUT ME KNOWING. WHERE WOULD I LOOK ON MY
    COMPUTER>>

    Yes but you have a bad keyboard. I won't go further until you fix that broken "Caps Lock"
    key !

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    "RPHFROMUT" <RPHFROMUT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEBODY TO RECEIVE A LIST OF ALL SITES VISITED
    > ON MY COMPUTER FROM THEIR COMPUTER WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT? I KNOW
    > THERE IS ACCOUNTABLILITY SOFTWEAR BUT COULD THE PERSON THAT SET UP MY
    > COMPUTER HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON WITHOUT ME KNOWING. WHERE WOULD I LOOK ON
    > MY
    > COMPUTER>

    Why do all the Paranoid Schizophrenics like to type in ALL CAPS?
    This would be a very interesting parallel study...to correlate the need to
    SHOUT, along with the
    episodic paranoiac delusions...

    Bobby

    * RPHFROMUT <RPHFROMUT@discussions.microsoft.com>:

    > "David H. Lipman" wrote:
    >
    >> From: "RPHFROMUT" <RPHFROMUT@discussions.microsoft.com>
    >>
    >> | IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEBODY TO RECEIVE A LIST OF ALL SITES VISITED
    >> | ON MY COMPUTER FROM THEIR COMPUTER WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT? I KNOW
    >> | THERE IS ACCOUNTABLILITY SOFTWEAR BUT COULD THE PERSON THAT SET UP MY
    >> | COMPUTER HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON WITHOUT ME KNOWING. WHERE WOULD I LOOK ON MY
    >> COMPUTER>>
    >>
    >> Yes but you have a bad keyboard. I won't go further until you fix that broken "Caps Lock"
    >> key !
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dave
    >> http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
    >> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
    >>

    >> OK...I have fixed the keyboard problem... :)

    And change your medication, it's making you overly paranoid.

    Jason

    From: "RPHFROMUT" <RPHFROMUT@discussions.microsoft.com>

    >> OK...I have fixed the keyboard problem... :)

    If a backdoor Trojan is installed on your computer or if you are connected to the Internet
    with a FireWall and you have open shares then just about any data stored on your computer
    can be compromised. If a Keylogger Trojan is installed on your computer and you then logon
    to your bank or other financial institution and you thusly enter your login name and
    password then that information is compromised.

    If you are on a company owned computer at work it is LEGAL for the employer to install a
    Trojan to access the data on your computer.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    many things happen in our computer without our known ...
    if you go to command line and do <netstat -a> you will see some ports in
    LISTENING, namely, someone can connect to your computer because your
    firewall authorized it.
    this, don´t mean that is for do bad things, but, can be for bad things.
    if you have a worm (virus) that have email incorporated it can easely send
    email from your computer, with attach, without your known.

    alf

    "RPHFROMUT" <RPHFROMUT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEBODY TO RECEIVE A LIST OF ALL SITES VISITED
    > ON MY COMPUTER FROM THEIR COMPUTER WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT? I KNOW
    > THERE IS ACCOUNTABLILITY SOFTWEAR BUT COULD THE PERSON THAT SET UP MY
    > COMPUTER HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON WITHOUT ME KNOWING. WHERE WOULD I LOOK ON
    MY
    > COMPUTER>

    Someone's paranoid...

    To tell you the truth, ANYTHING could be on your computer. A firewall (which
    allows you to see what is connected) and a bit of knowledgeabout your
    computer should work though

    If you got your computer from a large manufacturer (like Dell), then i
    seriously doubt they would put stuff on your computer without documenting it
    somewhere

    Jayso

    Please reply to this email so I know if i'm right :)

    Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
    Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
    jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)

    "RPHFROMUT" <RPHFROMUT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEBODY TO RECEIVE A LIST OF ALL SITES VISITED
    > ON MY COMPUTER FROM THEIR COMPUTER WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT? I KNOW
    > THERE IS ACCOUNTABLILITY SOFTWEAR BUT COULD THE PERSON THAT SET UP MY
    > COMPUTER HAVE PUT SOMETHING ON WITHOUT ME KNOWING. WHERE WOULD I LOOK ON
    > MY
    > COMPUTER>

Computers Microsoft Privacy Windows XP