Something called "Spyware Blocking" keeps trying to download itself. I turn
off the computer, it starts downloading as soon as I turn it on. My computer
is running really slow. I have had a lot of suspicous files/adware (?) when
my computer scans for bad things. I am a neophyte, as you can tell, and don't
know if this "Spyblocker" is something that is an automatic update that I
should have or not. It has been going on for 3 days. Please help!

Ellie

Sorry guys...it's "Spyware Bomber"

From: "Ellie" <Ellie@discussions.microsoft.com>

| Something called "Spyware Blocking" keeps trying to download itself. I turn
| off the computer, it starts downloading as soon as I turn it on. My computer
| is running really slow. I have had a lot of suspicous files/adware (?) when
| my computer scans for bad things. I am a neophyte, as you can tell, and don't
| know if this "Spyblocker" is something that is an automatic update that I
| should have or not. It has been going on for 3 days. Please help!
|
| Ellie

Please download, install and update the following software...

Ad-aware SE v1.06
http://www.lavasoft.de/
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4
http://security.kolla.de/

After the software is updated, I suggest scanning the system in Safe Mode.

I also suggest downloading, installing and updating BHODemon for any Browser Helper Objects
that may be on the PC.

BHODemon
http://www.definitivesolutions.com/bhodemon.htm

--