XP Pro - admin login (automatically)

Ivan

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Hey guys,

I create administrator (with password) and normal user in Win XP Pro.
But when I restart XP, the system is not stopping to ask me password for
login,
XP log automatically inside like administrator.
Please, how I can prevent this? What settings I need to change?

Thank You in advance for answers,

Ivan

This E-mail was scanned and protected before sending with updated Kaspersky
AntiVirus.

Do the following:

1. Go to Start->Run
2. Type control userpasswords2
3. Check Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer

Add Control UserPasswords2 to the Control Panel (Line 1)

Note: On Advanced tab of User Accounts there's a section titled "Secure Logon". This
requires users to use the Ctrl + Alt + Del key combination to bring up the Windows
Logon prompt. Of course, this only works if you have disabled the Welcome screen (in
Control Panel -> User Accounts) and using the classic logon box.