XP Pro - admin login (automatically)

Hey guys,

I create administrator (with password) and normal user in Win XP Pro.
But when I restart XP, the system is not stopping to ask me password for
login,
XP log automatically inside like administrator.
Please, how I can prevent this? What settings I need to change?

Thank You in advance for answers,

Ivan

This E-mail was scanned and protected before sending with updated Kaspersky
AntiVirus.
More about admin login automatically

    Do the following:

    1. Go to Start->Run
    2. Type control userpasswords2
    3. Check Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer

    Add Control UserPasswords2 to the Control Panel (Line 1)

    Note: On Advanced tab of User Accounts there's a section titled "Secure Logon". This
    requires users to use the Ctrl + Alt + Del key combination to bring up the Windows
    Logon prompt. Of course, this only works if you have disabled the Welcome screen (in
    Control Panel -> User Accounts) and using the classic logon box.

    "Ivan" <ivan.cvetko@ri.t-com.hr> wrote in message news:dgofsn$8v6$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I create administrator (with password) and normal user in Win XP Pro.
    > But when I restart XP, the system is not stopping to ask me password for
    > login,
    > XP log automatically inside like administrator.
    > Please, how I can prevent this? What settings I need to change?
    >
    > Thank You in advance for answers,
    >
    > Ivan

    > This E-mail was scanned and protected before sending with updated Kaspersky
    > AntiVirus.

Login Windows XP