Installing RAID in exisiting system question (newbie)

Hi,

Ive got a question about configuring a RAID array into an exisiting system.

Ive got the following config

Windows XP SP1
A7N8X Deluxe - E motherboard
WD 74Gb SATA Raptor
WD 120Gb IDE drive (backup)
CD RW etc

I would like to install a second raptor and have the two SATA drives running
in RAID 0 (I know the risks about running RAID 0).

It it as simple as connecting the second SATA drive and configuring it under
the bios raid utility?

Is there anything else I need to know about configuring?

Thanks in advance

Eyman
1 answer Last reply
More about installing raid exisiting system question newbie

    Eyman wrote:

    > It it as simple as connecting the second SATA drive and configuring it under
    > the bios raid utility?

    Yes.

    Odie
    --