can any one tell me exactly what text i need to put in to note pad to
create a script what changes the s/n of windows xp every time you
logon

thanks
Matthew Lynch
8)

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Security-Admin-Change-script-ftopict423275.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1416288

matty_lynch wrote:

> can any one tell me exactly what text i need to put in to note pad to
> create a script what changes the s/n of windows xp every time you
> logon

Hi,

A script that changes a volume licensing product key is available
here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328874#XSLTH3132121123120121120120

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

"matty_lynch" wrote:
> can any one tell me exactly what text i need to put in to note
> pad to create a script what changes the s/n of windows xp
> every time you logon
>
> thanks
> Matthew Lynch
> 8)

thanks but i can neva seem to get the script to work can you go thru
step by step what i needd to do when i get dat script from dat website

thanks
Matthew Lynch

matty_lynch wrote:

> "matty_lynch" wrote:
> > can any one tell me exactly what text i need to put in to note
> > pad to create a script what changes the s/n of windows xp
> > every time you logon
> >
> > thanks
> > Matthew Lynch
> > 8)
>
> thanks but i can neva seem to get the script to work can you go thru
> step by step what i needd to do when i get dat script from dat website

Are you *trying* to sound illiterate, or is it the real thing?

Notan