dear sir or madam tall me how can i open a computer shop......
how can i registered my shop or available deploma..... email@example.com
First thing to do is take some business courses or spend time working in a retail shop learning the daily operations. Also, take any classes or gain the technical knowledge needed to actually build and repair computers.
The things needed to start a computer shop vary greatly depending on whether this store will be on-line, brick-and-mortar, or a combination of both models. Generally speaking, in order to start any business you need the following (to name a few); start up funds, technical knowledge, business acumen, physical store front, web site, licenses and permits as necessary, and the drive and desire to see the business become a success. Do not expect to see profit or positive revenues until the business has a customer base and/or workload to be self sustaining.
IMO, to start up a computer shop in these economic times is a gamble.
1) Get a business Certificate form your local city hall.
2) Find real estate in your town of operation.
3) Get a business card, or a box of them.
4) Go around asking people, specifically businesses, what service they want done to their computers that they want to see improve.
5) Get your necessary tools and equipment form a tech manufacturer.
6) Open your store with some inventory,( like some Athlon dual core processors, mobos, and PSU's on hand for consumers that pass by.)
7) Begin to sell your services.
A degree, even an AA, in IT can help, unless you are doing a cleaning service.
Starting a business is fun but can be dangerous.
Remember, one will not make money the first 18 months of service.