Changed XP home edition to Professional and lost Wireless ..

Hello,

I had XP home edition on my laptop running fine with
Netgear wireless. I upgraded home edition to professional
and lost all the wireless settings and now connot
configure it. The netgear router is connected to my PC
which runs on home edition.

Thanks

Vik
1 answer Last reply
More about changed home edition professional lost wireless

    Hi.
    Hmm. that is strange it should not happen.

    Try to follow the instructions here:

    Basic Wireless Configuration: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Config.html

    Basic Wireless Security: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Vik" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I had XP home edition on my laptop running fine with
    > Netgear wireless. I upgraded home edition to professional
    > and lost all the wireless settings and now connot
    > configure it. The netgear router is connected to my PC
    > which runs on home edition.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Vik

Wireless Netgear Windows XP Wireless Networking