Do I need Ad-Aware and Spybot both on my computer?

Rinaldo wrote:

> Do I need Ad-Aware and Spybot both on my computer?

No Spyware program seems to catch all of the offenders.

While I'm not sure if running more than one, as a monitor,
will cause any conflicts, scans by various programs are
probably a good idea.

Notan

Fitz

Yes. I also have MS AntiSpyware and SpywareBlaster.

--
***
NEVER download files from anywhere unless it is from the website of the