Out of Bandwidth Message with USB video devices

I have 6 USB ports in my system and use one for my mouse,
one for keyboard, one for APC and one for a 4 port USB
hub with 4 Logitech web cams connected hooked to a hyper-
thread 2.6 GB P4. Using any app that allows multiple
camera viewing returns an "Out of Bandwidth" message. Is
there anyway to overcome this problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about bandwidth message video devices

    If you are using USB 1.1 then get a 2.0 USB card and install.

    "Lester" <mlovell1@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I have 6 USB ports in my system and use one for my mouse,
    > one for keyboard, one for APC and one for a 4 port USB
    > hub with 4 Logitech web cams connected hooked to a hyper-
    > thread 2.6 GB P4. Using any app that allows multiple
    > camera viewing returns an "Out of Bandwidth" message. Is
    > there anyway to overcome this problem?

    The machine has eight 2.0 USB ports. 4 on the motherboard
    and 4 in the case with 2 of the case looped through the
    MB for a total of 6 usable.

Video Bandwidth USB Windows XP