Out of Bandwidth Message with USB video devices

April 1, 2004 1:44:19 PM

I have 6 USB ports in my system and use one for my mouse,
one for keyboard, one for APC and one for a 4 port USB
hub with 4 Logitech web cams connected hooked to a hyper-
thread 2.6 GB P4. Using any app that allows multiple
camera viewing returns an "Out of Bandwidth" message. Is
there anyway to overcome this problem?
Anonymous
April 2, 2004 11:28:41 AM

If you are using USB 1.1 then get a 2.0 USB card and install.

"Lester" <mlovell1@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message
> I have 6 USB ports in my system and use one for my mouse,
> one for keyboard, one for APC and one for a 4 port USB
> hub with 4 Logitech web cams connected hooked to a hyper-
> thread 2.6 GB P4. Using any app that allows multiple
> camera viewing returns an "Out of Bandwidth" message. Is
> there anyway to overcome this problem?
April 5, 2004 6:05:14 AM

The machine has eight 2.0 USB ports. 4 on the motherboard
and 4 in the case with 2 of the case looped through the
MB for a total of 6 usable.