Any free jpg to mpg/avi tool?

Archived from groups: comp.os.ms-windows.video,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Hi,
I write a dynamics program which can output jpg file at each time step.
I want to convert all these jpg files to a single video file which is easy
to understand and analysis the problem.

Is there any tool to conduct that job? (the Windows version is pefered)

Thanks!

"Han JIANG" schrieb:

> Hi,
> I write a dynamics program which can output jpg file at each time
> step. I want to convert all these jpg files to a single video file
> which is easy to understand and analysis the problem.
>
> Is there any tool to conduct that job? (the Windows version is
> pefered)
>
> Thanks!

Hello
Fast Movie Processor (version 1.44)can do the job (jpg -> avi).
Hope this helps
Roland