Resize pictures

May 4, 2004 10:45:55 PM

I have a JPG file that I want to use as my wallpaper. the
problem is when I finally do it (by selecting within the
picture application) only the leftmost of the picture is
displayed.
Do I need to modify the picture? What program should I
use? ....

More about : resize pictures

Anonymous
May 5, 2004 3:23:34 PM

On Wed, 5 May 2004 03:45:55 +0200, Ronrf1 wrote
(in article <859601c43242$b4985910$a501280a@phx.gbl>):

> I have a JPG file that I want to use as my wallpaper. the
> problem is when I finally do it (by selecting within the
> picture application) only the leftmost of the picture is
> displayed.
> Do I need to modify the picture? What program should I
> use? ....

You can use any picture editing program to resize the picture to
the right size for your today screen. These sizes are 240 pixels
x 268 pixels (WxH).

--
Marlof Bregonje
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices