Kay

It was weird for sure, I have XP Professional and I was
clowning around in the On-SCreen Keyboard... I must have
had some other keys pressed or something cause when I hit
the arrows the screen would rotate... now the screen is
stuck on its side. The start ment is on the right, the
whole screen is flipped, you have to invert mouse moments
just to get around. Can anyone help me get my screen
back to the upright position.

peter

Place your right hand on top of monitor
place your left hand on bottom of monitor
Hang on real tight and lift then flip to the right till picture is right side up
Just kidding
Check under
right click your desktop/properties/settings/advanced
look for a rotation tab
peter