Plumax External USB 2.0 case, any good

I'm thinking of getting a Plumax External USB 2.0 (3.5) hard drive case
from www.PCmicrostore.com
Anyone have any good or bad experiences with Plumax or PCmicrostore ?

"Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm thinking of getting a Plumax External USB 2.0 (3.5) hard drive case
> from www.PCmicrostore.com
> Anyone have any good or bad experiences with Plumax or PCmicrostore ?

Hi,

I got one of those about 1 1/2 months ago. I only have an older 30GB hard
drive in it, but it seems to work fine with an Adaptec USB2 PCI card in my
PC. Nice thing is that when you plug it into the machine, Win2K just
recognizes it automatically (no additional drivers needed). I've also used
it with my partition manager/imager (BootIt NG), and that recognized it fine
also.

I haven't tried it with any optical drives...

Jim