Single-player maps

Hey all,

Where're some good sites to download/see reviews of single player HL2
maps?

-D

That site seems to be having some problems. I sent in registration info and
never heard anything back. Now they seem to be offline

Mox

"Len" <hughg36@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 9 Mar 2005 01:04:32 -0800, "Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>>www.levels4you.com
>
> Here's the specific URL:
>
> http://www.levels4you.com/sections/halflife2/index.l4y?cat=220
>
> I've played a few of the maps, and the best one by far is Das Roboss
> (altho' the ending is a bit weird). It's a 3 level add-on, quite
> challenging with lots of enemies and a few puzzles.
>
> Len

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Did you give them your credit card number?

;o)

"Mox 13" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> That site seems to be having some problems. I sent in registration info
> and never heard anything back. Now they seem to be offline
>
> Mox
>
> "Len" <hughg36@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 9 Mar 2005 01:04:32 -0800, "Chadwick" <chadwick110@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>www.levels4you.com
>>
>> Here's the specific URL:
>>
>> http://www.levels4you.com/sections/halflife2/index.l4y?cat=220
>>
>> I've played a few of the maps, and the best one by far is Das Roboss
>> (altho' the ending is a bit weird). It's a 3 level add-on, quite
>> challenging with lots of enemies and a few puzzles.
>>
>> Len

Of course. In fact I gave them all 5 of my credit card numbers and my
social security number and my bank account numbers along with all of my
PINs. Funny thing now my online banking seems to be off line and my
answering machine is full of panicky messages from my creditors. Oh well
I'm sure it will all work out. <bg>

Mox