Disaster after re-install W98

I had a 6gb drive with 2 partitions - with data I use everyday without
backup :(- and my system had problems, crashes, etc, so I decided
reinstall it.
I deleted c:\, c:\windows. After that, I ran Install.exe from the
W98se Cd, and then.... Pooom! All files seem to be "mixed", the
partitions aren't recognized... It's a kaos situation.
What can I do?
Any advice would be apreciated.

Julian Maisano

cjt

julian maisano wrote:

> I had a 6gb drive with 2 partitions - with data I use everyday without
> backup :(- and my system had problems, crashes, etc, so I decided
> reinstall it.
> I deleted c:\, c:\windows. After that, I ran Install.exe from the
> W98se Cd, and then.... Pooom! All files seem to be "mixed", the
> partitions aren't recognized... It's a kaos situation.
> What can I do?
> Any advice would be apreciated.
>
> Julian Maisano

Bummer. I think you're probably hosed.