Can't delete downloaded DIV-X file from "my shared folder"..

April 5, 2004 5:41:07 PM

I downloaded a video clip into "my shared folder" and now I can't delete,move or rename it .A box appears which tells me"this task cannot be completed because someone or some other application is using this file" how can I delete it ?
May 3, 2004 7:16:02 AM

i cant delete it from my shared folder can you plesae help me
July 16, 2004 7:38:01 AM

Did you ever get it fixed? I am having the same problem.......HELP

!