Can't delete downloaded DIV-X file from "my shared folder"..

I downloaded a video clip into "my shared folder" and now I can't delete,move or rename it .A box appears which tells me"this task cannot be completed because someone or some other application is using this file" how can I delete it ?

bill

Did you ever get it fixed? I am having the same problem.......HELP