Can't delete downloaded DIV-X file from "my shared folder"..

I downloaded a video clip into "my shared folder" and now I can't delete,move or rename it .A box appears which tells me"this task cannot be completed because someone or some other application is using this file" how can I delete it ?
2 answers Last reply
More about delete downloaded file shared folder

    i cant delete it from my shared folder can you plesae help me

    Did you ever get it fixed? I am having the same problem.......HELP

    "Willow" wrote:

    > I downloaded a video clip into "my shared folder" and now I can't delete,move or rename it .A box appears which tells me"this task cannot be completed because someone or some other application is using this file" how can I delete it ?

Video Microsoft Windows XP