HP 735 Software

I like the camera and software for the price.
However, when I try to email pictures, it fires up my Outlook
instead of Outlook-Express. I can't find a place to change this.

Anyone?
1 answer Last reply
More about software

    "Bob" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

    > I like the camera and software for the price.
    > However, when I try to email pictures, it fires up my Outlook
    > instead of Outlook-Express. I can't find a place to change this.
    >
    > Anyone?

    Check the setting In Internet Explorer for Default Email program.
    The settings for the email program is shared with IE. This is also the
    default email program in Windows.

    Tools>Internet Options. Programs tab.

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Cameras Outlook Express Hewlett Packard Software Peripherals Product