HP 735 Software

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
June 27, 2004 5:52:56 PM

I like the camera and software for the price.
However, when I try to email pictures, it fires up my Outlook
instead of Outlook-Express. I can't find a place to change this.

Anyone?

More about : 735 software

Anonymous
June 28, 2004 12:07:37 AM

"Bob" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> I like the camera and software for the price.
> However, when I try to email pictures, it fires up my Outlook
> instead of Outlook-Express. I can't find a place to change this.
>
> Anyone?

Check the setting In Internet Explorer for Default Email program.
The settings for the email program is shared with IE. This is also the
default email program in Windows.

Tools>Internet Options. Programs tab.

--
CSM1