Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

when I play movie files nothing shows up in the viewer
only sound comes out. The same goes for when I am on
sites like ESPN.com where they have streaming video.
HELP!!! please!

do you have activeX installed

What are the extensions of the movie files you are trying to play?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com