crashes when attempting to play ANY video

Whenever ANY video tries to play my computer restarts. It is saying that the problem is NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64 (sony) is the problem. Ok, now that I know the problem what do I do to fix it? ANY TAKERS?????
1 answer Last reply
More about crashes attempting play video

    Martin,
    Here is a link to download the latest driver for your video card:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_56.72 There is a good chance, as long
    as bad hardware isn't the problem, that this driver will fix what you are
    seeing. Good luck.

    --
    Thanks,
    Lance Naugle
    "martin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Whenever ANY video tries to play my computer restarts. It is saying that
    the problem is NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64 (sony) is the problem. Ok, now that
    I know the problem what do I do to fix it? ANY TAKERS?????

Video Microsoft Windows XP