crashes when attempting to play ANY video

martin

Whenever ANY video tries to play my computer restarts. It is saying that the problem is NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64 (sony) is the problem. Ok, now that I know the problem what do I do to fix it? ANY TAKERS?????

Martin,
Here is a link to download the latest driver for your video card:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_56.72 There is a good chance, as long
as bad hardware isn't the problem, that this driver will fix what you are
seeing. Good luck.

--
Thanks,
Lance Naugle