How do I get the computer screen to show in my TV screen?

albert

Distinguished
May 27, 2002

Hi,
in your monitor proporties - proporties you can connect unit 2 (your TV). Be sure to have it connected first. Does it get only black and white. Mine does :-(
Good luck

in settings for display choose Clone to clone displays,
works with Nvidia cards