desktop to large for monitor

Diane

My desktop is too large for the monitor. I cannot see the
tool bar and some of the icons. When I open a window I
can not see the X to get out. I wanted to know of a way
to adjust this. I tried going to display properties and
adjusting the screen refresh rate and numerous other help
options. Please help!

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Read the manual on your monitor and see if there are adjustments for
vertical and horizontal centering and width/height. Use the adjustments to
center and change things.