samsung camera to my PC

Hello,
I have a samsung camera, if I connect the usb cable, I can
control the camera on the PC but then the movie is not
clear, but if I connect the s-video cable, I can't find the
camera on my PC, can someone help me, how I can use the
s-video cable, and get things work.
Thanks in advance
Kofi

The S-Video cable will be used to transfer the short video files you are
able to make with the digital camera. It will NOT transfer still images.

To use the S-Video connection, you're also going to have a graphics card
with capture ability (VIVO- video out AND video in) or a separate analog
video capture card. Most graphics cards are TV OUT only. This connection
is ONLY one way... ie OUT.

Cari
www.coribright.com