Syba External USB 2.0 3.5' HD enclosure, any good ?

I'm thinking of buying a Syba External USB 2.0 3.5' hard drive enclosure.
Also called "Best Conductivity".
It uses the NEC chipset and max hard drive size of 200GB.
Anyone heard good or bad things about this brand ?

No idea on this one, but these two work fine:

http://www.pcmicrostore.com/PartDetail.aspx?q=b:1499;c:36232;p:10501345
Hotway 3.5" USB 2/FW aluminum 3.5" enclosure $38

ByteCC 5.25" enclosure that takes 3.5" drives
http://www.byteccusa.com/product/enclosure/ME-320.htm
Usuall $40-45 most everywhere.

---

Both work fine with various HDs over both USB & FW connectors, are easy
to install, require no drivers and dont' overheat the drives.

The ByteCC model has lots of room inside along with a rear fan to keep
the drive cooler than the Hotway, but the Hotway never gets so hot you'd
kill a drive either. (Only very hot, similar to if you had it on a desk
bare.)

The ByteCC runs louder due to the fan; the Hotway is as quite as your
HD. Standard AC cable on the ByteCC; external adapter on the Hotway.

Either have been great buys for me, and I would pick either no problem.
Prefer the Hotway right now because it's more portable and quieter.