How do I set up a live web cam? (w/out timershot powertoy)

April 9, 2004 10:41:02 PM

I want to set up a live internet web cam, but the timershot powertoy doesn't work on my computer. I already have the camera. I can't get any strait answers, so please give me you suggestion if you have one.
Anonymous
April 13, 2004 1:03:56 PM

benjamin wrote:
> I want to set up a live internet web cam, but the timershot powertoy
> doesn't work on my computer. I already have the camera. I can't get
> any strait answers, so please give me you suggestion if you have one.

Google for:webcam software. There were at one time a few freeware
camera interface programs. Otherwise, what about the software that came
with the camera? Most allow sending either frames or the stream to a
URL, i.e., you own web page.