How do I set up a live web cam? (w/out timershot powertoy)

I want to set up a live internet web cam, but the timershot powertoy doesn't work on my computer. I already have the camera. I can't get any strait answers, so please give me you suggestion if you have one.
1 answer Last reply
More about live timershot powertoy

    benjamin wrote:
    > I want to set up a live internet web cam, but the timershot powertoy
    > doesn't work on my computer. I already have the camera. I can't get
    > any strait answers, so please give me you suggestion if you have one.

    Google for:webcam software. There were at one time a few freeware
    camera interface programs. Otherwise, what about the software that came
    with the camera? Most allow sending either frames or the stream to a
    URL, i.e., you own web page.

Video Microsoft Windows XP