tv out port of display card is enabled cant play DVDs

April 10, 2004 6:46:00 AM

keeps saying this protected disc can not be played when
the tv out function is enabled also the tv out port of
your display card is not working properly
April 11, 2004 1:57:07 PM

try this
regionhacks.datatestlab.com/ and get a trial version of DVDRegionFree32,
This can also pop up with PowerDVD ver 3...I heard ver 4 fixes
peter

"help" <hubz@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> keeps saying this protected disc can not be played when
> the tv out function is enabled also the tv out port of
> your display card is not working properly
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 5:02:56 AM

help Wrote:
> keeps saying this protected disc can not be played when
> the tv out function is enabled also the tv out port of
> your display card is not working properly

I am also having the same problem...did you figure out how to fix it?
If so would you please reply back? I just want to watch a movie ya
know. Anyway, thanks much!
hrmonie

--
hrmonie