Dolphins HM download for media player.

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

Having just downloaded the 'dolphins' media file to play
on the desktop as my screen saver using powertoy version
1 I was disappointed to see a jerky frame rate and poor
playback. I dont usually have this problem when playing
back media files. Its the same with the T2 file I also
downloaded from microsoft.

Does yous system meet or exceed the specs for the HD WMV videos

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/content_provider/film/ChoosingPC.aspx

www.coribright.com