Providing the graphics driver software supports this feature, right the
desktop, select Properties, click on the Settings tab, then on Advanced.

www.coribright.com

Rick wrote:
> How do I rotate the video display in XP??
>
> Thanks

If you mean to rotate the playback, you can do that with MovieMaker with
an overlay but it will not preserve aspect ratio. It can also be done
with the trial version of FadeToBlack and preserve aspect ratio, useful
for digital still camera AVI strips. Google for it.