Is 800x600 the limit?

Is 800x600 the largest size I can create a movie in MovieMaker II? I would like to be able to create 1280X1024. Does anyone know if this is possible?

In MovieMaker?

720x480 if in NTSC which is standard DVD resolution. If you're in PAL,
720x576.

www.coribright.com

"MovieMaker II resolution limits" <mcboumansour@urbanscience.com> wrote in
message news:AEA97903-A6BC-4C9C-814B-0DD42F0CB811@microsoft.com...
> Is 800x600 the largest size I can create a movie in MovieMaker II? I
would like to be able to create 1280X1024. Does anyone know if this is
possible?

Yes. it's possible. You need to use a custom profile.

See the Saving Movies > Custom WMV Profiles page of my site. I have
downloadable custom profiles for 800x600 and 1024x768

--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org