Intel Says Android 4.0 Has x86 Optimizations

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveduckie

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2011
Freaking awesome. I would imagine that it's the only way to compete with the soon to be released Windows 8 tablet platform.

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
Longest article I've seen in a while here.

If Android would run in VirtualBox (and with GPU support), it would be pretty fricken sweet. Especially for netbook/laptop owners.

Haserath

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]tri force[/nom]Thanks for the in depth article. Great read.[/citation]
I like this, short and to the point. At least there aren't any grammar mistakes. :p

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
[citation][nom]Haserath[/nom]I like this, short and to the point. At least there aren't any grammar mistakes.[/citation]
This isn't Twitter, you know.

onanonanon

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2010
[citation][nom]tri force[/nom]Thanks for the in depth article. Great read.[/citation]
I just completely embarrassed myself by laughing my arse off at that in the middle of the office. One million internetz to this man!

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
i actually thought the page didn't load the first two times, then i read this
and i understood :p

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Marcus Yam[/nom]Sorry everyone. We encountered an error in our system and it deleted the article text. We're trying to recover it right now.[/citation]
No problems here.

Btw, nice job on the renovations to the website, they look nice! Give the webdesigners a raise!

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Marcus Yam[/nom]Sorry everyone. We encountered an error in our system and it deleted the article text. We're trying to recover it right now.[/citation]

Seems to be working nicely now.

jamie_1318

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010
Why is the article just the title? One sentence long article. Maybe some sources would be nice. who said what sort of thing.

Nevermind that, refreshed the page and the article just showed up.

halcyon

Splendid
[citation][nom]jamie_1318[/nom]Why is the article just the title? One sentence long article. Maybe some sources would be nice. who said what sort of thing. Nevermind that, refreshed the page and the article just showed up.[/citation]
They do permit the deletion of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.