Acronis True Image

To all you storage freaks out there. I just downloaded the 15 day trial
version of True Image and this program seems great. I highly recommend it,
you can make an image of a live XP drive, which is amazing. Almost as
amazing as the Intel utility that lets you go from a single disk to a ICH5R
based RAID 0 disk while the system is running.

--Dan
3 answers Last reply
More about acronis true image

    "dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > To all you storage freaks out there. I just downloaded the 15 day trial
    > version of True Image and this program seems great. I highly recommend
    it,
    > you can make an image of a live XP drive, which is amazing. Almost as
    > amazing as the Intel utility that lets you go from a single disk to a
    ICH5R

    Is that the utility from Adaptec? Isn't that only available for Intel
    mobo's based on the ICH5R with BIOS support and not just any ICH5R mobo?

    > based RAID 0 disk while the system is running.
    >
    > --Dan

    I really don't know. I would *assume* that all motherboards with that same
    storage adapter built in would probably include the same driver disk. It is
    called the "Intel Application Accelerator RAID edition". Also available
    from the Intel site. Again, that is an assumption, my board actually is an
    Intel.

    --Dan

    "Ron Reaugh" <ron-reaugh@att.net> wrote in message

    > Is that the utility from Adaptec? Isn't that only available for Intel
    > mobo's based on the ICH5R with BIOS support and not just any ICH5R mobo?
    >
    > > based RAID 0 disk while the system is running.
    > >
    > > --Dan

    "dg" <dan_gus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > To all you storage freaks out there. I just downloaded the 15 day trial
    > version of True Image and this program seems great. I highly recommend
    it,
    > you can make an image of a live XP drive, which is amazing.

    Which you find amazing ;-)

    --
    Joep

Hardware Storage