streaming video doesn't open weird search engine does

I had a virus last week fixed it then ran spyware program but everytime I try and open a streaming video real or wma also email attachments my computer beeps or goes to this low budget looking search engine I've tried everything to fix this I think its some kind of program but I don't know how to find it and also I've searched for the name of the search site threw my computer but nothing comes up please help
mark
1 answer Last reply
More about streaming video doesn open weird search engine does

    "mark" <mhimple@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I had a virus last week fixed it then ran spyware program but everytime I
    try and open a streaming video real or wma also email attachments my
    computer beeps or goes to this low budget looking search engine I've tried
    everything to fix this I think its some kind of program but I don't know how
    to find it and also I've searched for the name of the search site threw my
    computer but nothing comes up please help
    > mark

    What is the name of the "search site?" Which "spyware program" did you use?

    If it is a variant of Cool Web Search you are dealing with, have a look
    here: http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/cwschronicles.html

    --
    Ian.

Video Streaming Search Engine Windows XP