streaming video doesn't open weird search engine does

mark

I had a virus last week fixed it then ran spyware program but everytime I try and open a streaming video real or wma also email attachments my computer beeps or goes to this low budget looking search engine I've tried everything to fix this I think its some kind of program but I don't know how to find it and also I've searched for the name of the search site threw my computer but nothing comes up please help
mark

"mark" <mhimple@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I had a virus last week fixed it then ran spyware program but everytime I
try and open a streaming video real or wma also email attachments my
computer beeps or goes to this low budget looking search engine I've tried
everything to fix this I think its some kind of program but I don't know how
to find it and also I've searched for the name of the search site threw my
computer but nothing comes up please help
> mark

What is the name of the "search site?" Which "spyware program" did you use?

If it is a variant of Cool Web Search you are dealing with, have a look
here: http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/cwschronicles.html

--
Ian.