How to forward ports...

Hey guys. This game I have called War of the Ring requires me to forward ports to my computer since I'm using a router. It says to refer to my router manuel to find out how to forward ports. I can't find it so I'm wondering if anyone here knows how to forward ports to my computer. They are:

Any help would be appreciated.

TW

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

It would help to know what brand and model router you have. Also check the
manufacturer's web site.

"comedy_17" <comedy_17@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys. This game I have called War of the Ring requires me to forward
ports to my computer since I'm using a router. It says to refer to my router
manuel to find out how to forward ports. I can't find it so I'm wondering if
anyone here knows how to forward ports to my computer. They are:
> 7175
> 6500
> 13139
> 3783