I have just stuck DM on after not playing in a few months....it downloaded a
couple of nice new maps but from what I can see they were 3rd party maps...

Have Valve released anymore maps after the initial 2?....I presume so....

"Craig Coope" wrote

>I have just stuck DM on after not playing in a few months....it downloaded
>a couple of nice new maps but from what I can see they were 3rd party
>maps...

You've got dm_steamlab from Valve
A nice map with teleporting and a couple of traps

- Peter