MM2: an interface has too many methods to fire events from

I have problem capturing movie from my DV camera (JVC
dx55), and get an error message saying : "An interface
has too many methods to fire events from".

I see from some other articles on the web with this
message, that it is relating to importing MPEG2 files to
MM2. But this is when capturing, not importing.

Anyone ?

Regards Jens
1 answer Last reply
More about interface methods fire events from

    do you have a firewire installed? most likely that is the
    problem.

Video Events Windows XP