DVD Audio ripper

I want to record the audio portion of some DVDs on to my
hard drive. One program that seems to do the job is DVD
Audio Ripper. Can anyone tell me if this is the best
solution? Will it aloow me to edit the recored files?
Sometimes I don't want a full DVD chapter's aduio content
but just a single short speach or music segment.

Thnaks for any advice.

Yours,

Ken
1 answer Last reply
More about audio ripper

    It will rip the audio track(s) to either an MP3 or WAV file.... you will
    have to have other audio editing software on your PC to edit..... Actually
    you already do, WindowsMovieMaker will edit audio but it's not as easy as
    editing a video file.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Ken" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to record the audio portion of some DVDs on to my
    > hard drive. One program that seems to do the job is DVD
    > Audio Ripper. Can anyone tell me if this is the best
    > solution? Will it aloow me to edit the recored files?
    > Sometimes I don't want a full DVD chapter's aduio content
    > but just a single short speach or music segment.
    >

    > Thnaks for any advice.
    >
    > Yours,
    >
    > Ken

Video DVD Audio Ripping Windows XP