DVD Audio ripper

April 18, 2004 5:22:17 PM

I want to record the audio portion of some DVDs on to my
hard drive. One program that seems to do the job is DVD
Audio Ripper. Can anyone tell me if this is the best
solution? Will it aloow me to edit the recored files?
Sometimes I don't want a full DVD chapter's aduio content
but just a single short speach or music segment.

Thnaks for any advice.

Yours,

Ken

More about : dvd audio ripper

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 3:53:53 PM

It will rip the audio track(s) to either an MP3 or WAV file.... you will
have to have other audio editing software on your PC to edit..... Actually
you already do, WindowsMovieMaker will edit audio but it's not as easy as
editing a video file.

Cari
www.coribright.com

!