Hi, I recently updated my Windows XP with updates from
www.windowsupdate.com
After restarting my computer, the windows startup screen
loads fine. However, after that, a screen of only blue
vertical lines shows up, followed by a screen that is a
mess of colors, with nothing being recognizable at all.
Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Press F8 at startup and choose Last Known Good Configuration. Uninstall the
updates.

If one of the updates is the nVidia graphics driver, use the Driver Rollback
feature and return to the previous good driver or download the latest
drivers from www.nvidia.com

Cari
www.coribright.com

"Daniel Wang" <dwang@ems.jsc.nasa.gov> wrote in message
> Hi, I recently updated my Windows XP with updates from
> www.windowsupdate.com
> After restarting my computer, the windows startup screen
> loads fine. However, after that, a screen of only blue
> vertical lines shows up, followed by a screen that is a
> mess of colors, with nothing being recognizable at all.
> Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS