Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Splendid

I'm currently using PowerDVD version 4.0.08. When I try to play a movie, I get the following error message: "PowerDVD has encountered a problem & needs to close".

Can anyone help?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Ask the folks at PowerDVD.

"mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm currently using PowerDVD version 4.0.08. When I try to play a movie, I
get the following error message: "PowerDVD has encountered a problem & needs
to close".

> Can anyone help?

Have you tried reinstalling it? Or looking for updates at the
www.cyberlink.com website?

Cari
www.coribright.com

"mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm currently using PowerDVD version 4.0.08. When I try to play a movie, I
> get the following error message: "PowerDVD has encountered a problem &
> needs to close".
>
> Can anyone help?

V@L1ant

Distinguished
May 4, 2011

'Fraid not I've tried the same thing & I've re-installed & searched for updates to the build. All I got was an old patch but it still isn't working properly. It seems to have a problem with Windows XP SP3 & later versions. It was fine with SP2.