question about KB Article

"How to set up your computer for wireless networking in
Windows XP"
us;314897

Does this apply to only Windows XP Professional? I have a
Windows XP Home machine but that articles says it's only
for Pro.
1 answer Last reply
More about question article

    From what I can see, that article would also apply to XP Home. As long as
    you aren't joining a domain, you should be able to setup an network exactly
    the same on Home or Professional.

    --
    Dave Puhrmann [MSFT]
    This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    "Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > "How to set up your computer for wireless networking in
    > Windows XP"
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-
    > us;314897
    >
    > Does this apply to only Windows XP Professional? I have a
    > Windows XP Home machine but that articles says it's only
    > for Pro.

Wireless Networking Windows XP Wireless Networking