  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
July 31, 2004 5:42:02 PM

"How to set up your computer for wireless networking in
Windows XP"
us;314897

Does this apply to only Windows XP Professional? I have a
Windows XP Home machine but that articles says it's only
for Pro.

More about : question article

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 2, 2004 9:24:09 PM

From what I can see, that article would also apply to XP Home. As long as
you aren't joining a domain, you should be able to setup an network exactly
the same on Home or Professional.

--
Dave Puhrmann [MSFT]
This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

!