Windows Movie Maker Problems

WMM crashes and reverts back to my desktop everytime I
try to add special effects or text to my videos...
Everything else seems to work fine except for those 2
features. Can someone please help shed some light on this.

See the Problem Solving > Acceleration and Codecs page of my website
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org