website.

You make your movies in MM2 and then use the finished ones as inputs to
MyDVD. You wouldn't be pulling in the raw video again, unless you wanted to.

And join us at microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org

..
"Keri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1d3401c42728$1636ed10$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> Hi! I'm new here and relatively new to MovieMaker. I'd
> like to create movies and burn them to DVD but there's no
> option to do that in WinMovieMaker. They recommend
> Sonic's MyDVD. I got the demo, but the import process
> sounds like I'd be pulling in the raw video and re-
> editing, which I DON'T want to waste time doing!!!
> Sonic's website has been far from helpful and the personal
> email referred me to the site :mad: Anybody using these two
> in conjunction or have any other suggestions?

Kerry, not sure if I understand your problem completely
but I offer you the suggestion of looking at the save
wizard. Here is the quote from Movie Maker Help File
Recordable CD

Specifies that you want to save your movie to a
recordable or rewriteable CD (CD-R or CD-RW). Choose this
option if you have a rewriteable or recordable CD drive
attached to your computer and you want to save your final
movie to a recordable or rewriteable CD.
Good Luck

Once you have edited the movie in MM, you save as an avi. This is then
imported into the dvd authoring app, such as sonic's mydvd. You then have
the option of making your menus etc and lastly the final stage would be to
encode the finished project as a mpeg2 file which is burnt to the dvd. No
more editing is required.
Graham