Samsung SATA-drives

Hello NG,

there are at least 3 SATA-Samsung-models:

- Samsung SpinPoint P80 80GB (SP0812C)
- Samsung SpinPoint P80 120GB (SP1213C)
- Samsung SpinPoint P80 160GB (SP1614C)

My question: The 3rd model seems to be low-seeking-noise (source: c't-test).
Anyone of you have experiences with the smaller drives? Are they low-noise,
too?

Till

I think they are all low noise ?

Its even quieter than a Seagate drive and thats saying somthing.

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:07:32 +0200, "Till Dranor" <Till.Dranor@gmx.de>
wrote:

>Hello NG,
>
>there are at least 3 SATA-Samsung-models:
>
>- Samsung SpinPoint P80 80GB (SP0812C)
>- Samsung SpinPoint P80 120GB (SP1213C)
>- Samsung SpinPoint P80 160GB (SP1614C)
>
>My question: The 3rd model seems to be low-seeking-noise (source: c't-test).
>Anyone of you have experiences with the smaller drives? Are they low-noise,
>too?
>
>Till

TRENDING THREADS