Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

I am trying to videochat on someones website, to enable
me to do this my computer has to allow the website to
download their eyeball components. It was working but all
I get now is "Mid Control failed to load" The website
cannot sort this problem out. Please can someone tell me
if they have come across this before?

Thank you