video image cut off on edges

i have a problem with my wmv files having the edges cut off
from the image when playing. the sound works fine and the
best way to describe the image is as if it were zoomed in
on the center without increasing the size of the screen
accordingly. i have tried using players other than WMP to
play the files but they still do not play properly.

please help
1 answer Last reply
More about video image edges

    Hi,

    I seem to be having the same problem, but I can't find a solution. Did
    you get this problem solved?

    Regards,

    Rick

    --