How to setup codecs?

Adam

This isn't really a windows problem but I'm hopeing
someone can point me in the right direction. I watch a
lot of movies on my PC (Divx, MPEG, XVID etc). I have
recently formated my HD and I'm having trouble getting all
my codecs setup properly again. The last time I set them
up I used Nimo's Codec Pack beta 9
(http://nimo.titanesk.com/). I used to read a sticky that
was there in the forums that would explain which codecs to
install and which to leave out of the pack. The problem
is that the forum no longer exists so I don't know how to
install the Codec pack. Does anyone know how to install
the Nimo Codec Pack or know of another one I can
download. I know how to setup regular divx and XVID but
sometimes the audio/video files don't work. I had very
few problems with Nimo codec pack once knew how to set it
up.

Any Suggestions are appreciated.

ADAM
..