Converting MPG to AVI

April 23, 2004 12:10:42 AM

Is there an easy / freeware method for converting MPG
files to AVI files?

Running WinXP Pro with various video editing software from
MS and third parties.

Thanks in advance

More about : converting mpg avi

April 23, 2004 1:18:31 AM

Do a Google search on video converters.

"JRW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there an easy / freeware method for converting MPG
> files to AVI files?
>
> Running WinXP Pro with various video editing software from
> MS and third parties.
>
> Thanks in advance
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 6:02:15 AM

I use TMPGEnc for that conversion. There's a link on my Setup > Software
page.
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org