using tv instead of monitor

please can someone help me get my tv to work with my pc i am using s-video

Right click on the desktop and select Properties.

On the Settings tab, click on Advanced... look for the Monitor tab... there
should either be an option to 'switch' output to the TV or an option to
enable both. Remember audio does not travel through an S-Video cable, it's
video only.

If the monitor tab is not there, download and install the latest drivers for
your graphics card from the graphic card manufacturer's website... UNLESS
you are using a notebook, in which case use ONLY the drivers from the
notebook manufacturer's website.

--
Cari
www.coribright.com
"macca982" <topminge@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> please can someone help me get my tv to work with my pc i am using s-video

Xavi

Hi Cari

I have almost the same problem. Unfortunatley I cant find the option to 'switch' the output to the TV. I also tried to update the driver but without success. Can you help me?

Thanks and best regards, Xavi

Make and model of PC.... and which graphics card do you have (if you know)
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

> [...]

TRENDING THREADS